Unconfigured Ad Widget

تقليص

إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

للخبراء ..والمحترفين .. مهم جداً .. جدا جدا ..

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• للخبراء ..والمحترفين .. مهم جداً .. جدا جدا ..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..
    اريد ان اعرف كيف اصمم بيئة ثلاثية الابعاد سواء كانت ثابته او متحركة ..
    وماهي البرامج التيي تساعد على التصميم ..
    وارجو ذكر الصعوبات التي سوف تواجهني مع العلم انني لم اعمل بهذا الاختصاص ابداً " مبتدئ "
    وارجو ذكر الشرح او بعض الروابط والدروس التي تفيدني ..
    آآمل ان اجد الاهتمام ..
    تحياتي للجميع..
    قريباً

و عليكم السلام

اخي اذا كنت تريد تصميم بيئة ثلاثية الابعد و تحتاج الى برنامج فانصح بالماكس

هناك برامج اخرى لاكن الماكس اسهلها و افضلها للاعاب

تحياتي

تعليق

لا أزيد على كلام الاخ unuae

تحياتي لك اخي
      نداء القلب الى القلب
      ســلام على أهل القبور الدوارس ***** كأنــهم لم يجـلسوا في المجالس
      ولم يشربوا من بارد الماء شربتا ***** ولم يأكلوا من خير رطب ويابس
      ألا خبــروني أيـن قبـــــر ذليــــلكم ***** وقبـــر العزيز الباذخ المتنافــس

تعليق

أخواني

أعتقد أن الأخ يسأل عن تصميم بيئة ثلاثية الأبعاد في الألعاب وليس البرامج ( أظن هذا)

وفي هذه الحالة الحل سهل ...

تعليق

You have 2 choices

Hi every one:

Well If you want to design a 3d environment you have 2 chioces either learning programing with Direct x and in this case you have to install Direct X 8.1 SDK from MS ( Microsoft ) website and in addition to that you have a good knowledge of programing for win32 application and Visual C++ with Service pack 5. It is not easy as you might thing but it is also not impossible. using Direct 3D.
          or the second choice is learning programing OG or Open GL and it is more difficult to learn than DX and many sites have good tutorials on that like www.gamedev.net.

You may ask what is the difference between both of them then I will try to explain at my knowledge that DX is much easier but it has many problems and limitation to Open GL also many of GFX cards today have acceleration faster than DX.
          but DX has a good tutorials and support from MS so decide your self.

bye
          التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة chocobo2k; 29 / 09 / 2002, 10:18 AM.

تعليق

ولا يهمك ..

ترا المشوار طويل بس طعمه حلو ...
            بالنسبة لتصميم بيئة ثلاثية الأبعاد ... فيا شباب أرجوا الإنتباه إلى أن الماكس إذا استخدمته لتصميم لعبة قد يوديك في ستين داهية وبالنسبة لأقوى الألعاب ولا واحدة تم تصميمها بالماكس ..!!!
            إذا أردت برنامج حلو فقط للتصميم وليس البرمجة فأنصحك ..
            بالتصميم بالماكس ولكن ثم ولكن لا تنتج بالماكس كصيغة وإنما كمودل وليس مرحلة...
            أما بانسبة للمرحلة تراهم يمدحون ثري دي غيم ستوديوا تراه برنامج محترم ..
            وهذا الكلام لا أقوله عبث وإنما عن خبره
            إن الآخرين قد يتواجدون لمساعدتنا وتعليمنا وتوجيهنا ، ولكن الدرس الذي يجب أن نتعلمه متروك لنا .

تعليق

game engine

My name is Bassam and I program with VC and directx
              I 'm sorry that I can't write arabic now because my keyboard has no arabic keys.

Nevertheless ; I can give you a fast overview about what is required to design a 3D environment. 3D environments are called “LEVEL DESIGN” in the game industry & they are designed only using specialized programs for special design.You can design LEVELS with the use of a game engine that provides extended capabilities for the design process. It provides a level editor program that is used by level designers for designing the environment. Ex: You have the JUPITOR game engine from LITHTECH company was used for the game NO ONE LIVES FOREVER 2, it’s a great engine but unfortunatly I couldn’t find a
              Usable version available on the web.
              You have also the Power Render game engine & you can download a trial version of the
              Engine from www.powerrender.com
              Game design requires an advanced knoledge with C++ as an object oriented programming, the understanding of the windows message handling system, the COM( component object model), the resource management for initialization & release, a 3D library like DirectX, OpenGL, VTK(visualization tool kit), SDL or any other low level API upon which you can use a High level API which provided with the game engine.

I can write to you tutorials to explain the important aspects of DX & windows programming & I’m ready to share any info with any one on this forum but you must understand one thing. “ YOU CAN’T STUDY GAME PROGRAMMIING IN ARABIC”
              There are too many concepts that needs explaination.
              So I suggest that this only particular part of the forum be in english.” DON’T MISUNDERSTAND ME, I’M PROUD WITH MY ARABIC BUT I KNOW THAT IT’S NOT SUITABLE FOR GAME PROGRAMMING” because we are all programmers.

With regard
              baz

تعليق

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله وبركاته
                أرجو أن توفق في بداية المشوار و انصحك بتعلم الماكس و الفلاش لإنه وسبحان الله إذا جمعت بين هذين البرنامجين ستتولد عندك قوة تصميم رهيبة ولاأنسى ايضا الفوتوشوب
                وشكرا

تعليق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
                  السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
                  أخي الماتركس
                  إذا أردت تصميم جرافيك فعليك بالماكس
                  أما إذا أردت تعمل لعبة ثلاثي الأبعاد مثل رزدنت إيفيل فعليك بلغة
                  سي بلس بلس وليس فيجوال سي بلس بلس
                  بس الله يعينك فانها لغة معقدة وقوية جدا
                  مع العلم أن برنامج 3d gamestudio يعتمد على لغة C
                  وبالله التوفيق
                  التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة بن صالح; 27 / 01 / 2003, 12:57 AM.
                  ((وإذا حييتم بتحية فحيوا بأحسن منها او ردوها))سورة النساء آية 86
                  قال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم ( « والذي نفسي بيده لا تدخلوا الجنة حتى تؤمنوا ولا تؤمنوا حتى تحابوا أولا أدلكم على شيء إذا فعلتموه تحاببتم أفشوا السلام بينكم ») رواه مسلم

تعليق

يعمل...
                  X